Friday, June 21, 2013

it's a daddy thing


I don't often take the time to get all mushy about life on my blog. I guess I'm just not too mushy in general, and definitely not in front of other people.. BUT I had to take a moment and give my husband props for being an awesome dad. He is involved, engaged, and interested in our boys. Both academically, and athletically - and everything else in between. I couldn't be more grateful to have him as a partner, friend, lover. I couldn't imagine walking through this life without him.

This was a moment I caught him sharing the Abbott and Costello comedy sketch "who's on first?" with our boys a couple of weeks ago, and I had to snap a picture! I shared more details on the JBS Inspiration blog last week!

1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Love this page!! Those prints are so fantastic and you used them in such unexpected ways. Really great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails